If there was a PoA movie...

Nah, although Id love to see Greg in a bowtie! Dan Akroyd fits well.

Well, i'm feeling left out so I'll mention that, depending on your musical tastes, I've been told I look like either Kenny Rogers or Jerry Garcia!

bstratt said:
Well, i'm feeling left out so I'll mention that, depending on your musical tastes, I've been told I look like either Kenny Rogers or Jerry Garcia!

I was thinking Howard Hessman. Kinda hard to tell though from your avatar.

bstratt said:
I was thinking of Robert Foxworth from Falcon Crest. :)

Anthony said:
Nick - Larry the Cable Guy

Missa - Rosie O'Donnell :mad:

No, Missa should be played by Judy Garland. "We're off to see the Wizard!"
:blowingkisses:
ApacheBob

N2212R said:
...who would you cast to play other members? Sorry, no casting for yourself. Limit your casting choices to 1 or 2 members. Ruins the fun when someone lists everybody at once.

Ed Fred = Billy Bob Thornton :drama:

ApacheBob

ApacheBob said:
Ed Fred = Billy Bob Thornton :drama:

ApacheBob

"You run your mouth awful reckless for a man that don't go heeled. "

Jeeves as Frank Cason

What?! Chevy is dead and/or a druggie? I'm crushed.

N2212R said:
"You run your mouth awful reckless for a man that don't go heeled. "

"A man don't have to go heeled to get the bulge on a tub like you."

Just spent the weekend with Carol and Barb (my two friends who came to Gaston's) in a little cabin in the woods. Carol and Barb both said that Matthew McConaughey would be the perfect guy to play the role of Ken Ibold. :)

Ken plays the bongos naked?

Matthew McConaughey was arrested by Austin, Texas police in October 1999 and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a neighbor called to complain about music blaring from the actor's crib. When cops arrived, they found McConaughey dancing around in the buff and playing bongo drums. The drug charges against McConaughey were eventually dropped, though the star did plead guilty to violating Austin's noise ordinance, for which he paid a $50 fine.

Back