Id rather be flying

Crane Pilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
crane pilot
https://youtu.be/SHkeKBeth28 , yup this is my day usually for several hours a day :fingerwag::fingerwag:. But im not complaining this new job is gonna afford me the chance to get out of debt. Once that is done then it will be full speed ahead to return to my pilot training i started many years ago and hopefully get the chance to chase Jonsey around the sky in a RJ :yes::goofy:

Last edited:
I have like 14 more steel piles to drive then i get to start on the concrete piles all 120 +/- feet of them and somewhere around 120 of them give or take i havent counted them up yet and not sure i want to :yikes: , ehhh its a living lol

Last edited:
Hey, it's making you money! Hang in there.

Oh im not complaining believe me, im making more money now than i ever have. Like i said this is gonna afford me the chance to pay off some debt and get flying to go after my next career as a professional pilot , flying cargo or people it really doesn't matter to me as long as i get to fly. Although sometimes i kick myself for not finishing this when i started it back in the 80's when it was cheap.

Back