IACRA and PPL written -- how long did it take for yours to show up online?

pj500

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
pj500
Does anyone have any experience with how long it took your written to show up in IACRA? They say up to 48 hours, but I'm curious to what your actual experience was?

Does anyone have any experience with how long it took your written to show up in IACRA? They say up to 48 hours, but I'm curious to what your actual experience was?

My ATP written didn't show for 5 days, we had to fall back to paper for the ride.

Not sure why it takes soo long, being all electronic and all

Had a similar issue here. IACRA was still new when I pushed mine through. Had to reschedule the check twice, because it took almost a week.

Good times... Welcome to the FAA schedule. :) Hopefully you actually get your card before your temporary runs out.

My ATP written didn't show for 5 days, we had to fall back to paper for the ride.

Not sure why it takes soo long, being all electronic and all

They can still do paper? I thought those days were behind us.

Even if it doesn't show the DPE can still do the ride, Just need to donut paper and mail it, it's just more of a PIA for the DPE and for $500 a ride I lack sympathy lol

I've seen it as quickly as next day...and as long as three days (especially if you take the test on a Friday, it may not show until Monday or Tuesday).

Also, you may want to verify that the name and spelling on the test results matches EXACTLY to the name in your IACRA profile.

Mike

Back