Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
Safety Symposium 2011

Yokota AB Aero Club

Maintenance and Safety Symposium

Topic: FAA Compliance, Pre-flight & 100-hour inspections, New FAA rules, actively engaged, best practices, and airman limitations.

Date and Time: Saturday December 10, 2011, starting at 8:00 am

Speaker: Denny Pollard, Former FAA Maintenance Inspector

Brief Description: FAA Approved Inspection Authorization (IA) Renewal course. This is a FAA approved Course No. C-IND-IM-091230-K-006-001, which meets the requirement of FAR 65.93(a)(4) to renew your IA. It is on Saturday December 10, 2011, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. with registration from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Register at the door, or send e-mail to Denny Pollard at stacheair1@sbcglobal.net to pre-register. The course will cover current and new FARs, airman limitations, how to determine airworthy, best practices, aircraft records, pre-flight and 100-hour inspections and “Actively Engaged”. Anyone interested in aviation is welcome. Tell your friends!

Location of Event: Yokota Aero Club Flight Training Center, Building 4304 Yokota AB, Japan.

Directions to Venue: From San Francisco, CA take ANA/United Airlines to Tokyo, Tokyo sky liner to Tokyo station, Tokyo station Chuo line to Tachikawa, change trains to Ome Line to Fussa station. Ger off at Fussa station which is close to the main gate at the base.

Sponsoring Division: Yokota Aero Club Flight Training Center

Contact Information: Denny Pollard, E-mail: stacheair1@sbcglobal.net

As former FAA inspector will address current aviation issues. Note: This symposium qualifies as required training for Inspection Authorization renewals. If you are a pilot and attend you will also receive a certificate of completion that can be applied toward the FAA wings program.

FEE: The cost is 10,000 Yen per student, however will accept U.S. dollar equivalent. Fee payable to Denny Pollard not the Aero Club.

Would the FAA sponser me to represent the US? I would be happy to go. I do feel that I would do a good job. By the way, I do have an IA.

I hope I can start to attend more of the seminars.

Kevin

Back