I was on the Today show this morning

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
for about one second. if you happened to see it around 830ish, that was me behind the light pole. B)

errrrrrr, standing there waving at Al and Ann... I also shook hands with Lester (I think that is his name). that wasn't on tape.

Al Roker came to my museum one time when I was working the Titanic Exhibit. I looked at him and said "Do people tell you, you look like Al Roker?" He smiled and said..."Why, yes." He shook my hand and said "Please to meet you Brook" Very AWESOME guy!!!!!

He flew into Siler City on a jet (no, I can NOT remember what sort, even though the pilot showed it to me AND I got to sit in the left seat!).

We got all the fruit and yogurt they didn't eat on the way down! :D

Al Roker...can't ask for a finer person. He even went to my friends wedding back in the day...as she went to college with him. :)

every time I head to NY, if I have time, I wander down there to see what's going on with the Today show. I usually stay at the Hilton a few blocks away so it is pretty easy... This morning there were relatively few people so I decided to go "inside" the barriers to see if I could get on TV...

yeah yeah, that was me, waving and jumping up and down! you can pick me right out in the crowd. of everyone else waving and jumping up and down. :)

Back