I vote for white

Richard

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ack...city life
Ritz dye works better on white although ash grey would be a good base for really dark colors.

I figured Jesse would want tie dyed, or don't kids do that anymore?

I've got to disagree with that comment. It's all about simple now. Solid colors, maybe with a stripe, a logo, some text, or a joke... or perhaps a screen.

Tye dye was years agooo!

I'm sorry.. But there is no way in hell you are going to see me wearing something tye dye.

Like Harish said...Keep it simple.

I've seen your apartment Jesse.

Lava Lamps on all the tables, one of those Acid Toy rotating things in lieu of a TV, and the constant smell of pechuli (sp?) at all times.

Tye Dye ain't that far off.

:D

Rits dye will also dye the logo, So if you try this your will ruin your shirt. Better to just wait and see what Chuck comes up with now that officially owns the copyright on the logo and does not want to release control of it, as is his right.

Lets just hope he is not using the the Martin Aviation Group Sportswear division, http://www.martinaviationgroup.com/mag_mens_sportswear.html?AFF_ID=42
to make the PoA stuff. :D

I would hate to see us supporting that organization especially after they labled a bunch of us on this board as examples of non-MAG customers. I am gong to make sure I always remain a non-MAG customer. I guess we will know for sure if there is a PoA dork flight suit offered just like the MAG dork flight suit but with a different logo. ;):D

Last edited:
SkyHog said:
I've seen your apartment Jesse.

Lava Lamps on all the tables, one of those Acid Toy rotating things in lieu of a TV, and the constant smell of pechuli (sp?) at all times.

Tye Dye ain't that far off.

:D

haha.. Riiiightt. I think my apartment is the definition of keep it simple without clutter. I hate clutter.

hoo, boy.

I'm going to have to save up that mental picture for later today when I'm driving home, then bust out laughing and hit a tree.

Back