I think I've found my version of Mecca

I always liked the table style games, but always preferred pinball at the arcades.

Looking at the machines,someone is old,to say the least. Sun n fun and osh are my Mecca.

Mecca? Why refer to something you like doing or someplace you enjoy going using the name of the destination of the lunatic fringe?

Mecca? Why refer to something you like doing or someplace you enjoy going using the name of the destination of the lunatic fringe?

500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Was trying to keep conversation light,however get your point ,so my destination must be heaven. Spin zone here we come.

Lunatic fringe? Nothing fringe about them Europe will be theirs in a short time. Then they will have to fight the coloreds for America. Polar bears be extinct.

...only because you haven't been here: :D
http://www.citymuseum.org

Nauga,
who has been stuck many times

That's impressive. I'd never heard of that place. At first glance I presumed it was somewhere in Europe -- I couldn't imagine the liability insurance premiums in the US.

Too bad its in St. Louis, I might have liked to go there.

Back