I really didn't need to see this...

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
I just flicked through the movie channels and Nacho Libre is playing. Jack Black in spandex wrestling trunks (??). oh dear.

hope everyone had a nice weekend. Winter is officially here. It's cold and sleety outside.

Geeze, I'm glad I missed that while channel chasing.

Now, I have a HBOHD special on about Don Rickles. Great stuff!

is that the one where nick is quoting bill Shakespeare in the ring?

That Rickles thing was really good!
Right now, I have none of the Dean Martin Roasts or Johnny Carson videos. But, I'm afraid once I buy one set or even one video, I'll soon be addicted to buying more and more. That's an era of comedy not to be forgotten.

On HDT, there is a Wright Brothers special. I'm barely catching the end but there is a repeat at 2300 EST. I'm hitting the sack shortly but there's another at 1600 EST tomorrow and another at 0300 EDT on Saturday.

I just flicked through the movie channels and Nacho Libre is playing. Jack Black in spandex wrestling trunks (??). oh dear.

hope everyone had a nice weekend. Winter is officially here. It's cold and sleety outside.

I HAD forgotten about him, thanks for sharing!?
Hopefully Victoria's Secret will save the day on Tuesday and replace that visual, for now it's the high blood pressure of Lewis Black's last laugh.

Back