I need to take up a collection

Don Jones said:
Would be cool, but ouch quarter mil + to start and another 20K to get it airworthy.
Don

US $250,000.00 (Reserve not met)

that is where it starts.

Oh hey! Its just down the street from me, too! Cool....... I've always wanted one of these. Pity that its all beat up like that.

Looks like someone is interested in it. One bid so far

You'll be looking at $2 million in about 8 days. That would include the winning bid, shipping, and required mx hanger. After that is when the fun really begins. What's a share cost, Tom?

DeeG said:
Oh hey! Its just down the street from me, too! Cool....... I've always wanted one of these. Pity that its all beat up like that.

Looks like someone is interested in it. One bid so far

How about jumping down there and do a pre-buy.

NC19143 said:
How about jumping down there and do a pre-buy.

You crack me up, TD. Sure, I'll go down and do a pre-buy on it. Let's see....its got wings, check. Its got engines, check. Tires are inflated, check. Looks good to me!

DeeG said:
You crack me up, TD. Sure, I'll go down and do a pre-buy on it. Let's see....its got wings, check. Its got engines, check. Tires are inflated, check. Looks good to me!

OK looks good to you, I'll send ya check.

The checks in the mail, :)

Well this is "quite a project". Looking at those Wright 2600's(twin row) and props. The picture is great. The engines look tired. Yes it does need some detail and maybe some new engines. Lets look at strapping some P&W R-2800s to this plane. The short water takeoff would be spectacular to say the least. It is a dream and gosh who ever buys this I hope has lots of money,patience and time.

John J

I would, but already have one hanging from the pilot lounge ceiling ! Thanks anyway though.

Back