I don't know what to say...

If this works I'd like to point out that it was originally my idea...... oh, never mind.

Brian Austin said:

During my many years in business in Brunswick I had a customer who, with his wife, has been host to two Capuchin monkeys, Casey & Ruben, for years. They have been raising the two primates who, eventually, will be placed with paraplegics or other disabled citizens(though Don and Marjorie hope they never get placed). The monkeys are only placed in home environments where any children are grown and out of the household; that, because the monkeys must be trained to be a total part of family environment, just as though they are the children. Casey and Ruben can pick dropped books off the floor, turn pages of said books, pick up and hold a telephone to someone's ear, open/close doors, prepare simple meals, slap me "five" when I praise for a task performed(and, deviously, take off my glasss). And so much more; truly remarkable. Don only walks one a time because of the attention two-at-once get; and when walking past my store Don would tap on the window. I'd look out and the monkey would slap me "five" against the window and make the monkey-talk sounds. (They, also, can raise a lot of hell) And their little hands can shinny up a smooth, aluminum street lamp post, slicker than a pig-in-****.

HR

Joe Williams said:
So... is that guy saying a trained monkey can do his job?:rofl:
"Does a monkey know what its doing when it climbs in that capsule? No!"
- Badly quoted Chuck Yeager from "The Right Stuff"

Well, they have been using dogs and pigs (yes I know, there is a joke in there) for some time now, so although funny, it's not a bad idea. Most people think of the police as using just big dogs. It's pretty funny to see a little tiny yorkshire terrier working an airport as a drug sniffing dog. I'd get a kick out seeing the monkey, but can't you hear the uproar the first time it gets shot at on duty?

Back