I can't wait!

48dodge

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
48dodge
I had to make several long trips this week for both personal and business. First leg was 4.5 hours. At the 1.5hr mark I told my wife we would have been there. Next day was a 7 hr leg and 7hr back the next. At the 2 hr mark I casually mentioned we'd be there. She wasn't amused that time. But the key thing that made me want to get off the interstate was the texters! Just a matter of time before Darwin takes out several of the drivers I saw yesterday. Just hope they don't take someone else out when they go.

1600 miles in 4 days total. That license can't come soon enough. Really buckling down for the written

I do the same thing to my better half. She always agrees. I'm not looking forward to the GA-PA drive coming up in a month. The scenery is nice at points, but I have a strong negative feeling for any other vehicle on the road.

She's completely supportive about picking up and airplane to travel around in. She would like to get her license at some point.

It sounds good on paper. My plane comes in handy to go see my mom when the weather cooperates. If I have to be there and have to be back home.... I drive.

The trip up on the first leg would have been postponed. Couldn't have made it even with an instrument rating. Another one would have been IFR for at least part. But to keep from having to drive that much I'll wait

I do the same. Its so nice to make it from point A to point B in a lot less time and no people on the roads. My wife even agrees haha and I am still learning as well. I plan to get my VFR then when time allows and time has been built, the IFR process will begin.

Also got to visit a beautiful fly in community near where my parents live called Heaven's Landing. Really a first class place

Back