Husker Women's BasketBall

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
Nebraska women just won the Big-12 Championship and are 26-0.

The best year ever in womens BB at NU.

Congrats!

What's the difference between the Husker women and Husker men?
Clothing....sometimes.

Good for them, but I find women's bball to be a dreadful excuse for sport. Lax? Great. But basketball doesn't interest me to begin with, and women's bball is just plain awful. It is a sluggish version of the men's game, much like women's ice hockey and soccer.

I actually prefer watching womens soccer to mens' Mens just seems to be "ok, lets score first and never try to score again, we'll just kick the ball deep every time we can." Womens on the other hand its like blood in the water. The want to win 10-0 not 1-0.

Nebraska women just won the Big-12 Championship and are 26-0.

The best year ever in womens BB at NU.

Congrats!

26-0 is a cute little run, The HUSKIES, just won number 67 straight. Good luck shooting for second place in the tournament.:D

Seriously, congrats to them. Going undefeated is great no matter what the sport.

(Disclaimer, Connecticut native living in Georgia)

Nebraska has some great looking farm girls and the Team is led by an Alaskan!:D

Last edited:
:skeptical:

This from a State where the football cheerleaders have to be chased off the field for grazing on the grass. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The only solution was to put in artificial turf. Hurt their teeth for a while, but they eventually caught on!

Trapper John

Title IX.....

I would guess that in Nebraska, Title IX is probably more unfair to the women (unlike most places in the country).

Congrats to 'em. May they have long careers post NCAA :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The only solution was to put in artificial turf. Hurt their teeth for a while, but they eventually caught on!

Trapper John

Yea, Our cheerleaders caught on quick also. :rofl:

Do you know what the "N" stands for on our helmets? :confused:

It stands for "knowledge". :rofl:

Back