Humorous Alaskan flying

alaskan9974

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
alaskan9974
Im not much of a reader, but I stumbled on these books and got hooked. Doesn't hurt I bump into some of these guys here and there and its fairly true to life, at least as to how things used to be. Mid air duets with John Denver turning into a svfr approach with a shakey mile later on in the books seems par for the course. I'm not involved in selling them or anything, just really enjoyed the series online.

Clouddancer's Alaskan Chronicles by CloudDancer

IMG_3327.PNG

Clouddancer's Alaskan Chronicles by Cl

Read this awhile ago. I wasn’t overly impressed. Read like it was written by a high schooler who was trying to make himself sound important. Just my opinion.

Im not much of a reader, but I stumbled on these books and got hooked. Doesn't hurt I bump into some of these guys here and there and its fairly true to life, at least as to how things used to be. Mid air duets with John Denver turning into a svfr approach with a shakey mile later on in the books seems par for the course. I'm not involved in selling them or anything, just really enjoyed the series online.

Clouddancer's Alaskan Chronicles by CloudDancer

View attachment 57113
I have read the first and third and mostly enjoyed them. I found volume III first a few years ago googling pilots I had known years ago. Unfortunately I found Brian in Volume III which talks about pilots that have died, "That Sparkle In His Eyes."

https://ntsb.gov/investigations/_layouts/ntsb.aviation/brief.aspx?ev_id=24170&key=0

Back