Huge Simsbury, CT Fly-in!

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
The Annual Simsbury Fly-In is the largest event of its kind in New England, Co-Sponsored by EAA Chapter 324 and the Valley Classic Wheels Car Club.

Last year attracted over 10,000 spectators and 160 airplanes of all kinds. The car show features hundreds of antique and classic autos. In addittion, the are exhibitions of skydiving, a demonstration of formation flying by the Yankee Clippers RV squadron, live music by The Clams, and many vendor displays. A large number of aircraft dealers are displaying new models, including some of the latest Light Sport airplanes. Come join in the fun!

Event: The 23rd Annual Simsbury Fly-In
Where: 4B9, Simsbury, CT
Date: September 20, 2009, 8-3PM
Time: 8-3 PM
Admission is free!

For more info:
www.simsburyairport.com/flyin.php

Sidenote: Under Bradley Class C and early arrivals into Simsbury are recommeded!

Last edited:
Is anyone planning on attending? I am hoping to actually get the day off from work and go.

Yesterday was a great day for it, and huge turnout. Lots of great planes and great cars.

Nuts! I missed this thread, and I even had to drive up to Hartford on Sunday. Well, hope those who did attend had fun.

Anyone headed to the Simsbury Flyin on Sunday?
http://www.simsburyflyin.com/

This year they're having a B-17 flyover, a gyroplane demonstration, and a Lifestar display, among other things.

Back