Hubby's CFI checkride today

AuntPeggy

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Namaste
Hubby has gone in for his long-awaited checkride today. I don't think he has slept for a week.

Hubby has gone in for his long-awaited checkride today. I don't think he has slept for a week.
I don't miss that day. I took an entire week of work off to prepare and didn't really sleep until after the checkride.

Best of luck! Which FSDO is he doing the checkride with? I had a great experience but it was a long day and a lot of preparation leading up to the "day."

HE DID IT!!
Thanks, Doc.
Jesse - He says he slept last night. Pure Exhaustion.
Thanks, Grant.
Jason - He flew out of Bradley.

Balloons are all over the living room.

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Aunt Peggy! :D I'm sure you will agree that the husband's checkride was waaaay worse than your own. :yikes: Christopher has the personality-type though, that is so laid back about just about everything, but I think I did enough pacing the floor for the both of us. Enjoy having a pilot-partner in the airplane with you instead of just another passenger! :D

CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. Aunt Peggy! :D I'm sure you will agree that the husband's checkride was waaaay worse than your own. :yikes: Christopher has the personality-type though, that is so laid back about just about everything, but I think I did enough pacing the floor for the both of us. Enjoy having a pilot-partner in the airplane with you instead of just another passenger! :D
He was a commercial pilot, now he is a CFI.

:rollercoaster: WHOOOOO HOOOOO ,

Now he can get some real rest ! Congrats you two

GREAT! Now can you get him to come to Texas? My instructor is fading out on me and I can't find another out here in the boondocks.

It was obvious he was going to pass just by reading the original post.

Doc

No doubt here! Don won more flybq contests than anyone. Of course that was on the ground :D. Congrats to him!!

Excellent! May we have many more new students join our ranks, so he has people to teach!

I have dibbies on his first official signature. He said he'd give me a BFR (whatever that is these days).

Back