How to search AC 43.16 on FAA?

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
I'm trying to find the AC 43.16A that was referenced in this post

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2660

and retrieve the document that this entry came from (from above post)
------------------------------------------------------------
Beech Model V35B

Braze Assembly Rod, P/N 35-815125-602

The left braze assembly rod was hitting the actuating retract arm, P/N 45-810090, when in the up and locked position. The braze assembly rod was found cracked at the lower stamping and the unit was twisted from the end of the rod to the bearing. Total aircraft time - 111 hours.
----------------------------------------------------------
looking on this website http://www.faa.gov/aircraft/safety/alerts/aviation_maintenance/ one can search SDRs but I don't believe that's the same as the AC entry?
One can browse the ACs but that brings up .pdfs for each month for each year ... help?

Like I noted in my original post - doesn't appear that SDR is the same info as the AC ... I did the search for SDR and the info that was posted in my referenced link doesn't come up at all.

I posted the link in my message. They are a periodically issued AC. The link provided above gives links to the PDFs month by month, though there appear to be none on file for 2013.

Thanks, Ron, but you'll notice that I already had that link in my first post. My question was if there was any way to search them. Stache posted a summary of V35B issues in the link I posted at the top and I'm trying to find that entry in the AC. Since he posted in 2005, I can eliminate 2006-present, but that means opening and reading every month's pdf from December 2005 back to ... uh ... where ever I lose patience. I just "assumed" that those would be searchable from an index page since they provided database query functionality for other info...

but, you pretty much answered that in your first post ... open and read ... one by one ... seems just really really odd, since the other info is queryable :(

Last edited:
Back