How the heck do I...

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
...get a friggin HP endorsement?

No one rents anything over 200hp around here that I am aware of.

Get it when you come to the Fly B Q next year at KLOM or KPNE. I'll set it up if you can wait that long.

Ed,
fly to Ames (AMW) this fall and I will give it to you in a 182RG. We could make a weekend out of it, ill show you real flying by giving you a glider ride. Good time had by all.

Know anyone around with a Seneca II+ for training? Get your ME and HP all at once! Seriously, it seems odd that there are no 182's for rent anywhere near you -- seems like there's always one on the field for SE freight charter, HP checkouts, etc.

Ron Levy said:
Know anyone around with a Seneca II+ for training? Get your ME and HP all at once! Seriously, it seems odd that there are no 182's for rent anywhere near you -- seems like there's always one on the field for SE freight charter, HP checkouts, etc.

Just one, but he lives in Peoria. :rofl:

Gary Miesch said:
Ed,

When do you need to get this done?

Gary

Not a need, just a want, since I'll have my CFI here shortly. Should probably have all the endorsements in case someone wants a BFR or something in a plane that I'm not endorsed for.

N2212R said:
Not a need, just a want, since I'll have my CFI here shortly. Should probably have all the endorsements in case someone wants a BFR or something in a plane that I'm not endorsed for.

Is it required that the endorsement be provided by a CFI?

Back