How the Book Club works

drafttek

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Doug
If I may be so bold as to lay down some "rules". The club is where we can pass books around amongst ourselves. If you have a book to offer up, just start a thread for it maybe with a brief description. If someone would like to borrow it, they post as such then through a PM mailing info is sent to the possesser of the book who then ships it to the borrower. When that person is finished he/she posts the book available within the same thread (Every book has its own thread). And so on, and so on. Everyone who reads the book must put their name on the inside cover so to keep a travelling log of where the book has been.

Comments and ammendments are more than welcome as I have no authority to set any rules and may have overstepped my bounds in doing this. But as having sent books around before this is how it has been done before so might as well get it down in pixels.

I agree with all except for the requirement to put your name on the inside cover. If a book owner wants to opt out of this, they should specify in the thread for their book. I'd rather not have my books marked up, as such :).

Maybe place a sticky inside the cover if you do not want the book signed by each reader.

I have asked that each of my books be signed, so I have a record of where it has been.

MORE BOOKS TO COME... (when I'm done reading them!)

Back