How Old Do You Feel?

K

KennyFlys

As a reminder of those things in our youth...

eddie_beaver_wally.jpg

Eddie Haskell, Beaver Cleaver & Wally Cleaver

Thanks alot Ken,i was feeling kind of young till i saw that ,Now i know DAMN I"M OLD (lol)
Dave G

Put it this way: Peyton Place is celebrating its 50th year since it was filmed in Camden, Maine, and I, as a kid, rode a bicycle down the street in the motion picture. However, my philosophy is that age is nothing but a state-of-mind.

HR (How many remember the name of the mill in the movie?)

Oh, maaaan, dang. Thanks for nothing. Now my back hurts...

Y'all think the Beav' dyes his hair? :D

As a reminder of those things in our youth...

eddie_beaver_wally.jpg

Eddie Haskell, Beaver Cleaver & Wally Cleaver

Thanks Ken............ I actually felt a couple more wrinkle appear as I looked at that picture. Gotta quote Ed here ........."Thanks a-hole bunch." Isn't that how that went? :D

Thanks Ken............ I actually felt a couple more wrinkle appear as I looked at that picture. Gotta quote Ed here ........."Thanks a-hole bunch." Isn't that how that went? :D
Glad to be of service! :)

Other than what seems like a few more aches after skiing or hockey, I really don't feel like I'm getting older. The guy in the mirror OTOH seems to have aged quite a bit lately.

The guy in the mirror OTOH seems to have aged quite a bit lately.

Mirror that lies, mirror that lies
That couldn't be in the gorilla disguise...

Jimmy Buffett

There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't feel older than the previous. 8>(

Mirror that lies, mirror that lies
That couldn't be in the gorilla disguise...

Jimmy Buffett

There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't feel older than the previous. 8>(

It was writ by Steve Goodman, but it's OK. They were friends long before Parrotheads were invented.

Back