how far did your plane go?

rubber314chicken

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rubber314chicken
Tn that game we had to kill the downtime, how far did you plane go? I got 86 meters.

114.619m.

The trick is to drag the airplane to the upper-left corner and continue moving the cursor off the game entirely. Then move the cursor around the game area to the right side. Then move the cursor back onto the game area somewhere above where the floor meets the wall.

114.619m.

The trick is to drag the airplane to the upper-left corner and continue moving the cursor off the game entirely. Then move the cursor around the game area to the right side. Then move the cursor back onto the game area somewhere above where the floor meets the wall.

cheater

Guess I have to try using a mouse - all this computer has is a touchpad...I'm sure I can find a mouse around here somewhere.

?? Is there a link that's not showing up for me, for some reason?

I don't remember what the number was, but my plane sailed out the window, across the city, into the park and landed in the water.

96.603m. I'll have to try Ted's hack now!

Edit: That got it to 114.502m! Never saw the water, though!

Last edited:
I tried the hack and I got an extra meter.... and finally got it up to 112ish.... but that plane has some serious pitch up attitude issues, it always flares, then stalls like 5 feet above the ground.

Mine always stalls when it gets out the window.

I can't get it past 114.2.

The other paper airplane link on that site is easier to get far. I got it to 140. wow. I'm so freaking cool.

85m! Woot woot! And that was with TWO loop de loops!

Last edited:
Back