Housewarming Party (NA)

t0r0nad0

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
Hey Everyone,

The better half and I are hosting a housewarming party on Saturday, January 26, 2008, starting at 7pm, at our new house just outside of Houston, TX. We are providing beverages and snacks, so you just need to bring yourselves. Spouses/significant others and children are welcome. If you are interested in joining us, please PM me your email address and I'll add you to the evite.

Hope to see some of you there!

Dammit, I gotta fly that day!!:mad:

Getting checked out in a J3 at 12N ... but maybe I can talk the instructor into a little detour.

If so, we'll be there by about Monday afternoon, barring headwinds... save us a coupla beers. :D

Sorry, but I'll be touring the Chicago ATCC, and Leslie's going to be at an Air Safety meeting.

Congrats on the new home and thanks for the invite but I'm not likely to make it. Hope it goes well.

darn i gotta go home that weekend. have fun!

Sorry, but I'll be touring the Chicago ATCC, and Leslie's going to be at an Air Safety meeting.

Tour HOW!!!??? I WANNA JOIN!

I didn't know they opened up those ATC tours again.

Don't be surprised if they refuse to answer the doorbell until you have an airline pilot ring. :goofy:

Wish I could attend, but it's a bit far. January 26 has special meaning on several fronts.
It was on that very day -- do you remember when? -- that our hostages in Iran were released of their captivity. If only Iran were peaceful on the upcoming January 26.

And on that same day I was released of captivity of my cash. A 28' Luders sail boat was delivered by flat bed truck to Harpswell, Maine. The marina operator was heard to comment: "It's the first time I ever got up at 6:00am at 10° below zero to get ready for a #*^&$@+ boat delivery." (He was also the manufacturer's rep., so should have held his tongue) The marina storage lot was so full of snow and ice -- and on a hill -- that the trucker off-loaded the cradled boat into the reps. driveway where it stayed until the April launch.

Enjoy the new house!

HR

Tour HOW!!!??? I WANNA JOIN!

I didn't know they opened up those ATC tours again.

Don't be surprised if they refuse to answer the doorbell until you have an airline pilot ring. :goofy:
Angel Flight Central has arranged a tour for no more than ten pilots. Since I responded to the email within 5 minutes of its being sent, I expect to be in the first ten. Don't worry, Leslie's jealous too!

I probably won't have a plane then.

Well, thanks for the wishes guys, and I'm sorry y'all won't be able to make it.

Back