house hunting

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
took a friend/co-worker up yesterday evening for a quick flight. was real nice and smooth but also really hazy. we (eventually) found her house and circled it a few times while her kids and neighbors waved at us (I couldn't see them). she had a great time and never flinched one bit even while I made some pretty steep turns. good times!

I have enjoyed your posts since you became a member here. It's been fun following your progress as a pilot, and you always seem to have fun in your flying adventures.

Keep it up!

I have enjoyed your posts since you became a member here. It's been fun following your progress as a pilot, and you always seem to have fun in your flying adventures.

Keep it up!

Oh thanks man! Yeah sometimes I post about a flight just to share, nothing more.

They're usually pretty easy to hunt, they don't move fast and are a big target to shoot.

They're usually pretty easy to hunt, they don't move fast and are a big target to shoot.

Yeah, but the licenses and stamps are expensive!

That might usually be the case, but my house is a stone's throw from DAB (class Charlie) inner circle. We can fly by on the north side and only tick off OMN (Class Delta) controllers, but we can't circle it without getting DAB nervous.

965bd87cf806a2e0a3d34f3213d75f71.jpg

Well that wasn't exactly what we had in mind but I'd say that sure looks like a bullseye

Back