Hooters Air calls it quits

Business was sagging - there weren't enough passengers to hold Hooter's up, so they got left out in the cold without support. They went bust.

ooh... I really liked that last one . . . :D

ps - I'm not trying to imply that the mgt there were boobs. <saintly, innocent icon here>

NOOOO... What am I going to do with all those frequent flier miles??

It is a sad day...

"Who cooks; who cooks for YOU al-l-l-l-l-l-l?"

(Barred owl call);)

etsisk said:
Business was sagging - there weren't enough passengers to hold Hooter's up, so they got left out in the cold without support. They went bust.

ooh... I really liked that last one . . . :D

ps - I'm not trying to imply that the mgt there were boobs. <saintly, innocent icon here>

Oh, Tom, you're really milking that one (argh)

etsisk said:
Ouch! Yer killin me Tom! :D:D

etsisk said:

I'm sure the media will keep us abreast of the situation.

So, I guess what they're telling us here is that Hooters went Tango Uniform? THAT'S kind of ironic . . . :)

There were others, but they were too bad to write down. Really. sigh.

Also heard the planes had too high Turbine Inlet Temperatures.

etsisk said:
So, I guess what they're telling us here is that Hooters went Tango Uniform? THAT'S kind of ironic . . . :)

There were others, but they were too bad to write down. Really. sigh.

That hasn't stopped you yet. :D:D

trust me, Frank - if *I* think it's too bad to say, you REALLY don't want to hear it!

etsisk said:
trust me, Frank - if *I* think it's too bad to say, you REALLY don't want to hear it!

In light of Scotts post above....I understand. But boy, do I have a good one!:goofy::hairraise:

This titillating exchange, this "tit for tat" must be nipped in the bud...but not just yet!

Where they flying into Silicone Valley at all?

Hooters Air, soon to be a distant mammary.

Judging from the assets of the airline, the way I saw it after examining in detail, they appeared to be going bust right from the beginning.

Last edited:
That's why Dolly Parton never recorded Bobby McGee . . . no-one would believe she was ever flat busted in Baton Rouge . . .

groaaannnn.
(there - I did it for ya...)

Back