Home for sale on private air strip near OKC

elireloaded

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
elireloaded
Hello,

I hope this is alright to post under classifieds. We have a rather unique home for sale about 15min east of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Home sits on a private airstrip. Dues to use airstrip are $500 per year. Hanger size is 1909sq. ft. Guy before us was able to fit 3 airplanes in the hanger. Airport code is 2OK2 if you would like to check out the airstrip.

I don't know if it will let me post links but i will try. PM me if this does not work. We are the owners and I can get you in contact with our agent if interested. http://www.century21.com/property/14400-chandelle-drive-newalla-ok-74857-C2121709138

Nice place. Spent 6 years in Edmond. Newalla was just too close to Norman for my taste.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice place. Spent 6 years in Edmond. Newalla was just too close to Norman for my taste.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Edmond is awesome. We bought this place with the intention to fly and it was really cool to have an airport in our backyard when we got our license but it looks like we are taking another direction with work. Still am looking to get a private pilots license. I would love to fly commercial airlines but from the research I have done it appears that is difficult to do unless you are a previous military pilot.

Back