Holy CR*P, It's Jesse's Birthday!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
Happy Birthday, Jess. You are so young, it's disgusting, but you're a good guy anyway.

Hope your day is a special one.

With warmest regards,

/s/ Spike

happy birthday man, have fun. Suggestion! lets have a party, tonight at my dads pizza place in Estherville IA. only about a 4 hour drive from the cities. Best pizza you will ever have. Ill find you a warm place to sleep.

wow - one year closer to not being a young punk!

You are almost not a teenager anymore....to be that young again..wait, no I am glad I'm at least 21!

Happy birthday dude, may you find a woman and a party and impress both.

SCCutler said:
Happy Birthday, Jess. You are so young, it's disgusting, but you're a good guy anyway.

Hope your day is a special one.

With warmest regards,

/s/ Spike

Thanks Spike. I appreciate it.

tonycondon said:
happy birthday man, have fun. Suggestion! lets have a party, tonight at my dads pizza place in Estherville IA. only about a 4 hour drive from the cities. Best pizza you will ever have. Ill find you a warm place to sleep.

heh. that is actually tempting. i have no plans to do anything whatsoever. But I'm at work right now and planned a few network changes for today which will mean that the earliest I could get out of here would be 6PM.... Plus four hours... == 10 PM at best

SkyDog said:
Happy birthday dude, may you find a woman and a party and impress both.
Probably not going to happen. I seem to suck at that lately.

Ugh. I hate getting old.

10 PM is perfect, my parents (old people) will be in bed already and we can have fun. Ill call you on my drive home.

jangell said:
But I'm at work right now and planned a few network changes for today which will mean that the earliest I could get out of here would be 6PM.... Plus four hours... == 10 PM at best .....

Ugh. I hate getting old.

Ruh-Roe, Jesse! With logic like that, you ARE old. Fight it!

-Skip (lost the battle....)

Skip Miller said:

What Skip said.

I've seen too many people who insisted on growing up that were decrepit at 55 while others that refused to grow up are backpacking all over at 85 like they're still 27.

Happy birthday anyway. (just stop counting)

P.S. Did you manage to get the motorcycle seat pulled out of your rear end yet?

jangell said:
Ugh. I hate getting old.

A good nights sleep and a nice day of flying will have you feeling young again.

Happy birthday.

Skip Miller said:

-Skip (lost the battle....)

That 2000 mile motorcycle trip probably added a couple years by itself. :D Happy Bday Jesse.

Well jesse came down for pizza last night and (i think) enjoyed himself. He did mention that 150 mile trip on the bike seems like nothing now...
Anyway ate pizza at my dads bar, for some reason Jesse wouldnt sing karaoke but fun was had by all. He stuck around this morning long enough to experience my weird family and was on his way home to prep for Oshkosh.

I sent my bd wishes by PM, but now have to add my reply to the "old" comment.

Growing up can be good, growing old is baaaad. Of course, I don't speak from experience. :D

Happy 16th Jesse! Now you can drive a car instead of a motorcycle when you need to take a long trip. ;) :rofl: :D

Seriously, hope you had fun w/Tony and hope to see you at OSH.

Back