Hog, get away from that thing

Yikes. Hope their insurance was paid up. Sadly, whoever attempted this stunt lives yet another day to procreate.

Sad ...

Reporter said the airport has no security cameras but the FBI had some security footage. :dunno:

Most airports do have a camera or two in place ... or should.

Sad ...

Reporter said the airport has no security cameras but the FBI had some security footage. :dunno:

Most airports do have a camera or two in place ... or should.
When we had a “incident” at my home base, they had plenty of cameras. Not a freaking one of them actually records or saves video! So, unless you have someone watching the feed, they’re useless. Well, aircraft are cheap after all…

When we had a “incident” at my home base, they had plenty of cameras. Not a freaking one of them actually records or saves video! So, unless you have someone watching the feed, they’re useless. Well, aircraft are cheap after all…

One of the airports I use has two cameras but only one it operable. It will capture video but where it's pointed doesn't really give much to go on ... :dunno:

It's been a bunch of years ago now, but at my first employer we were notified that the company had installed cameras in our parking lot to improve security. Not two weeks later, we got another broadcast message saying that a car had been stolen from the parking lot, and asking for any witnesses to come forward as the cameras lacked sufficient resolution to be able to identify the thieves or even the car they arrived in.

Security is not always high on the priority list for executive airports. Would be interesting reading the security officers logs.

Even our podunk little airport has cameras all over it. Of course we think that is so the people at the city know can keep tabs on us.

Back