HIMS SI Case

Al1606

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Al1606
Good Afternoon Everyone,

After almost 1 year of back and for with the FAA and completing everything 100% the FAA requested, my file has now moved to "Under Review" in MED Express.
Any idea or insight on how long the decision will take?

Thanks

Mine took about 120 days, give a little. Switched from ‘in review’ to final review then has not changed in 4 months. I called the service aiding me 14 days after the switch to final and they said I was issued (SI) and sent an encrypted copy of my medical and the SI requirement letter. It is still in ‘Final Review’ status and I still never received the certified copy and letter in the mail :rolleyes:. My HIMS AME finds that unusual but said I definitely have been issued so I went ahead and soloed and took my checkride. This is for a class 3.

Mine took about 120 days, give a little. Switched from ‘in review’ to final review then has not changed in 4 months. I called the service aiding me 14 days after the switch to final and they said I was issued (SI) and sent an encrypted copy of my medical and the SI requirement letter. It is still in ‘Final Review’ status and I still never received the certified copy and letter in the mail :rolleyes:. My HIMS AME finds that unusual but said I definitely have been issued so I went ahead and soloed and took my checkride. This is for a class 3.
Thank you for the input. I was hoping sooner.

Back