Hilton Head over Thanksgiving week...

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
Hi

Not sure who may be down in SC over the holidays... if we can make the timing work would be nice to meet up over a beer!

I've got guests that week which will make the timing a little dicey. I also know most of Wednesday and all of Thursday are out (as I'm sure it is for everyone else). Most likely Monday or Tuesday are the best bets for me, but that will be known for sure once I'm there.

Why don't you hop a ride with me out to Iowa for Tony's party? ;)

If the weather prevents me from heading to Iowa for said party, the Mooney and I may be in Virginia, so if you don't mind a last minute notice, I'll keep you in mind and might fly down for a visit. Of course, I can't really have a beer if I'm flying back, but you can have the beer and I'll settle for a Dr. Pepper. :)

Alternately, Missa and I need to fly down to pay you a visit (you two can have the beer and I'll stick to Dr. Pepper again)!

Hi Ted

I won't be in VA for Thanksgiving - I'll be in South Carolina, but, anytime you plan to be local, give me a shout and we can meet up!

Hi Ted

I won't be in VA for Thanksgiving - I'll be in South Carolina, but, anytime you plan to be local, give me a shout and we can meet up!

I noticed you were in South Carolina, I was figuring I might escape the family and head down for a bit, just checked and it's a short flight from where I'll be (if that's where mom and I end up, rather than staying in New York). :)

OK, let me know before jump in a plane to head down - I'm not at all sure of my sched, but once I am there I will know what is up.

Back