Hey Skyhog - KR2S Parts List

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
Just curious after looking at this photo...

47u17j5.jpg

Since when is a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper on the parts list for a KR2S? ;)

it's integral for weight and balance considerations.

I'm really surprised you didn't know that, William! :)

I do like that KR2S, though - thinking about that being my next project, assuming I can get my CURRENT project rolling ... sigh.

it's integral for weight and balance considerations.

I'm really surprised you didn't know that, William! :)

I do like that KR2S, though - thinking about that being my next project, assuming I can get my CURRENT project rolling ... sigh.

My current project is to just fly more often. Finally got 2.8 hrs last night. Just don't have the money in the budget right now to do the flying I want to... of course I doubt I ever will ;)

LOL - I live on Dr. Pepper. Without it, I would not have the energy to get out of bed, let alone build an airplane.

That image will be updating soon. Just got word that one of the wood kits has shipped. The other, main one, is still backordered. sigh.

LOL - I live on Dr. Pepper. Without it, I would not have the energy to get out of bed, let alone build an airplane.

That image will be updating soon. Just got word that one of the wood kits has shipped. The other, main one, is still backordered. sigh.

It'll still make sense. I put it on tinypic so even if your sig image changes, the thread should still make sense. (If that's not ok, I'll kill the picture altogether :) )

Nope - its all good. You'll never hear me complain about copyrights.

Never.

Back