Hey Lance...a Porterfield landed here today.

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
The gentleman flew in to our little local airport to conduct business. He is hoping to contact the other Porterfield owners about starting up a Porterfield newsletter. Lance, I'll give you his email address in a PM if you want.

Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone.

Attachments

• Portfield 1.jpg
    Portfield 1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Portfield 2.jpg
    Portfield 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Portfield 3.jpg
    Portfield 3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 43
  • Portfield 4.jpg
    Portfield 4.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 25
  • Portfield 5.jpg
    Portfield 5.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 44
The gentleman flew in to our little local airport to conduct business. He is hoping to contact the other Porterfield owners about starting up a Porterfield newsletter. Lance, I'll give you his email address in a PM if you want.

Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone.

Cool. There's a guy at an airport in southern IA (Joe Rankin) who holds the type certificate for the Porterfields. One of these days I'm going to fly mine there for a look see. Go ahead and send me the email address. My parents used to get a newsletter from someone in IL or WI.

Cool. There's a guy at an airport in southern IA (Joe Rankin) who holds the type certificate for the Porterfields. One of these days I'm going to fly mine there for a look see. Go ahead and send me the email address. My parents used to get a newsletter from someone in IL or WI.
PM sent. :)

Lance, I wonder what size engine that Porterfield has? What engine do you have?

I sent the owner an email and invited him to our fly-in at Gaston's, so hopefully he will join us. :)

Cool. There's a guy at an airport in southern IA (Joe Rankin) who holds the type certificate for the Porterfields. One of these days I'm going to fly mine there for a look see.

Does yours have the glass panel? :D

attachment.php

Lance, I wonder what size engine that Porterfield has? What engine do you have?

I sent the owner an email and invited him to our fly-in at Gaston's, so hopefully he will join us. :)

Mine is a CP-65 Collegiate and it has a 65 HP Continental (A65). This plane was available with three different engines, a Continental, a Lycoming, or a Franklin, all were 65 HP.

The plane in your pictures was an earlier model with a 50 HP engine.

Back