Hey Kent!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
I got 2 posts on you. You better find a trainee fast...

Forget it, dude. Contest's over. I won. :yes: :D

Actually I've been trying to do more productive things than post like mad all the time. I've barely been on here in a week. Of course, I'm still doing lots of aviation-related stuff. Doing my treasurer duties and analyzing numbers for the flying club (latest project: Set rates that will have us break even for the next year...). I'm also working on a video that is going to be wicked cool - You saw pieces of it over the weekend.

I *had* a trainee. "Family emergency". I've heard that one enough times to know that it's usually a lame excuse for quitting. My favorite one was when a trainee had to go home immediately to see her dad because he'd been diagnosed with a brain tumor. About a week later, her dad called me to ask how her training was going. :eek: :dunno:

yea had an interesting chat with kate about your conduct during your so called "contest" she laughed about all your multiple replies to threads and "amen" posts :rofl:

yea had an interesting chat with kate about your conduct during your so called "contest" she laughed about all your multiple replies to threads and "amen" posts :rofl:

I just did a search, and only found 11 posts where I said "amen" during the approximate time of the contest. :p

Besides, I still don't like multi-quote much for replies to different sub-threads. I'm still healing from my days of reading the boards in hybrid mode. :eek:

I just did a search, and only found 11 posts where I said "amen" during the approximate time of the contest. :p

Besides, I still don't like multi-quote much for replies to different sub-threads. I'm still healing from my days of reading the boards in hybrid mode. :eek:
suuuuuuuuuure

Here's my 101st post, guys. Congratulating me will earn each of you another post. :goofy:

I don't know what's going on, :rolleyes: (and I bet I'm afraid to ask), but here's my post at 5:15 CDT, and I've been up all night! (And I don't want to be:( .)

G'night y'all (in a couple of hours)!

Jim

Back