Hey Kath!

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
It's colder here in Boston than it is in Anchorage today. We haven't hit double digits yet. Aren't you glad you moved to a warmer climate?

DW

No kidding Dave, its FREEEZING out here on the cape.
You guys getting this wind?

oh yeah. very windy. i hate this wx

Ahh, you must be talking about the wind/cold that passed through here about a week or so ago... yes that was memorable! Some planes were becoming airborne while parked...

Anchorageites do complain about the cold, but only because it gets "too cold to ski".

Say, did I mention I'm getting married on Saturday? :yes::yes:

--Kath

UH NO Kath you did not!!!!! Congrats! That is FANTASTIC. Lucky Guy. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Yup.
He's a pilot...
:blueplane:;):blowingkisses:

--Kath

Say, did I mention I'm getting married on Saturday? :yes::yes:

Well, a ring *is* cheaper than a Piper Lance. :rofl:

Just kidding... Congratulations!!! :goofy: :cheers:

Is the honeymoon someplace warm, or back to the South Pole? ;)

Best of luck to you both. :yes:

Oh, No! Now YOU'LL NEVER GET BACK TO AMERICA! :goofy:

Congrats, Kath! :D

Wow!!! Move to Alaska, find a plane, find a partner, gets engaged... whoo hooo!!!! Congrats!

Congratulations, Kath! It's great to have some good news around here! Question, of course, is who will be PIC? :goofy:

WELL?!! Tell us about the lucky guy! :) :) :)

Hmmmm... where to start?

Named "Paul".
Irresistably cute.
Older than me.
Bald.
Photographer by trade.
Hopeless romantic.
Norwegian.
ATP.
4500 hours, most of which is in Alaska.
Former commercial bush pilot in western Alaska.
Owner of C-150 named "Beetlejuice".
When a plane flies over head, simply listens and then says something like "O-360".
Laughs at all my jokes (even the CORNY ones).
Let me land his airplane from the right seat on our first date.
Cooks me dinner and breakfast regularly. Makes the best beef/barley soup I've ever had. Also does laundry and fixes things around the house.

If I make it to Gaston's, I virtually guarantee he'll be in the other seat. Can't say which seat that'll be. :goofy:

The deal for the Piper Lance is not going forward at the moment due to lack of financing. (I was not interested in buying the plane in my name, and the bank said no on a loan.) I'm still planning on officially buying half of the C-150 eventually, though.

--Kath

Hmmmm... where to start?

Named "Paul".
Irresistably cute.
Older than me.
Bald.
Photographer by trade.
Hopeless romantic.
Norwegian.
ATP.
4500 hours, most of which is in Alaska.
Former commercial bush pilot in western Alaska.
Owner of C-150 named "Beetlejuice".
When a plane flies over head, simply listens and then says something like "O-360".
Laughs at all my jokes (even the CORNY ones).
Let me land his airplane from the right seat on our first date.
Cooks me dinner and breakfast regularly. Makes the best beef/barley soup I've ever had. Also does laundry and fixes things around the house.

If I make it to Gaston's, I virtually guarantee he'll be in the other seat. Can't say which seat that'll be. :goofy:

The deal for the Piper Lance is not going forward at the moment due to lack of financing. (I was not interested in buying the plane in my name, and the bank said no on a loan.) I'm still planning on officially buying half of the C-150 eventually, though.

--Kath

Keep looking. He doesn't sound good enough for you. :D

Tell him if he shows up up Gaston's he has to be ready to muster up for the approval of the gang. :p

Back