Hey Dad! Let me help get the plane ready!

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
That's 30 lbs versus 2200?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Archer Kid.jpg
    Archer Kid.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 261
That is how I felt the first time I pulled one out!

I still get to about that angle in order to get it going.

Very nice......reminds me of myself at that age. Substitute a '55 V35 Bonanza though, which the old man still flies 25+ years later :D

Awesome.:D That could easily be one of those motivational posters .... "Persistence" or "Determination" ... Or one of those funny Hallmark cards.

Great photo. You should copyright it before someone steals it and puts it on a poster.

Doug

Heh... nice. Love his tennis shoes and the Silverado in the background too. :)

FYI; not my kid or airplane (but wouldn't object to the latter... or the former... if I was married... and had a kid).

I was browsing the Archer's being sold on Controller and found the photo.

But I agree with Kimberly, it would make a good one for the hangar wall.

I hope he doesn't have the experience I usually have with the tow bar for an Arrow.

I tug on it, it slides a little sideways and comes off the pin where it's supposed to be, and I land hard on my rear with the tow bar crashing down on top of me.

Does the tow bar for an Archer connect on both sides, or just one side like the Arrow?

I hope he doesn't have the experience I usually have with the tow bar for an Arrow.

I tug on it, it slides a little sideways and comes off the pin where it's supposed to be, and I land hard on my rear with the tow bar crashing down on top of me.

Does the tow bar for an Archer connect on both sides, or just one side like the Arrow?

Hahahahah that sounds like something that would happen to me!

Great photo. You should copyright it before someone steals it and puts it on a poster.

Doug

You don't have to 'copyright' something. It is by nature copyrighted already.

You have the copyright when you take the photo, but you should register it with the Copyright Office. The difference is in damages. If not registered, all you can claim is fair value. If registered, you can also be awarded damages and legal fees. Can be a HUGE difference if someone tries to take your work and make a buck off of it.

http://asmp.org/content/registration-counts

Last edited:
I thought everyone started flying that way at that age.

Back