Here's your next step, Kent..

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
I can't believe I'm still on ATP's email list from my aspirations of being a professional pilot many moons ago. Either way, I got this email yesterday:

Email I received from AllATP said:
Hello Subscriber -

4 Days - $2,695

Through December 17, ATP is offering a specially reduced-price multi-engine rating program at select locations nationwide. In just 4 days for $2,695, you can add a multi-engine rating to your existing Private or Commercial certificate.

This program includes multi-engine and Piper Seminole ground school, simulator (FTD) sessions, two training flights in the aircraft, and the use of the aircraft for your flight check.

Check out the website for more information, or give us a call at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).

Sincerely,

Greg Ferris
Admissions Coordinator
Airline Transport Professionals (ATP)
800-ALL-ATPS / 800-255-2877
web: www.ATPFlightSchool.com
email: info@allatps.com

Right up your alley for right now, Kent.

Bah.

You can do it for $1895.00 at GKY (Arlington, TX), less if two students show up together.

Wellp.. I thought All ATP's had a facility in Chicago (relatively close to Kent), but I guess I was wrong. Notsomuch of a great deal now. :(

Wellp.. I thought All ATP's had a facility in Chicago (relatively close to Kent), but I guess I was wrong. Notsomuch of a great deal now. :(

I think the Chicago All ATP's was the one that got shut down a couple years ago for basically handing out ratings...

The other thing that scares me just a bit: TWO flights in the aircraft prior to your checkride? :hairraise: Yikes.

But, never fear, I found a place where I can get more than two flights, and at half the price. That's enough savings to pay for the hotel room. :yes:

But, never fear, I found a place where I can get more than two flights, and at half the price. That's enough savings to pay for the hotel room. :yes:[/quote]

Well... Where?

Back