Help with a logo?

Mike Smith

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Fresh Prince of PrattVegas
i am starting a hobby project in an effort to promote GA in my local area. This is not a business, just something I want to do to contribute. I have found myself complaining about the slow death march of general aviation, but realized I wasn't really being an ambassador. My vision is to be a hub of information and a face in a faceless landscape to promote, and hopefully, help build the GA community. So, that's what I'm doing, but I need a logo for promotional material. I am not looking for free, just want to keep my business in the aviation community. If this is something you could help me with, shoot me a PM.

Any image you could possible want on Google Images to add to your logo.

I recommend going with 99Designs.com
This. It will cost you a little (about $300), but you will get a very professional product.

I am currently using 99D to create a logo for the biplane business. I really like the process.

Thanks for the input and I may very well go that way. I wanted to throw it out here in case we had someone here that did that kind of work.

Use Fiver.com

You can get a logo designed for $5.

(All sorts of gigs for $5).

You end up working with graphic artists from around the world. Some good, some bad, but a fun process trying to communicate.

$5, worth the effort.

Back