Help wanted

Steve

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Fly Right
Jim Riviere, who coordinates the Louisiana EAA Fly-In Series sent me this.

From Lanny Rundell of Southern Air/Turbine Legend Aircraft in Winnsboro, Louisiana.....

"I was wondering if you know someone that might be interested in coming to work for me building airplanes. I know you travel around quite a bit and thought you might run across someone in the process. An A&P with light aircraft experience would be great, but I can always use someone that has already built an experimental airplane, or someone with good mechanical ability that is interested in aviation. I can help them get their A&P rating and get paid in the process if that is what they want. I need about 4 good people right now."

If you are interested or know of someone who might be interested, please contact Lanny directly at legendac@bellsouth.net.

Last year I would have been all over this.

If it were a thousand miles or so NORTH of Louisiana I'd be sending my resume right now. ;)

Can I send this to some members of my old EAA chapter?

terry

what kind of airplanes is he building?

OH MAN!!!! Building airplanes... In the south... Help get A&P... *sigh* Any chance you could help me talk my wife into this deal? That sounds right up my alley!

-Chris

If I were not a single father with full custody of 3 kids I would be on this. Sigh. Love my kids.

hmm that is pretty cool
too bad i am in school, have limited mechanical abilities, and am not an A&P with small airplane experience. on the up side, i follow mechanical instructions well!

tonycondon said:
hmm that is pretty cool
too bad i am in school, have limited mechanical abilities, and am not an A&P with small airplane experience. on the up side, i follow mechanical instructions well!

Well maybe they need test pilots :)

they have frequent engine failures or something?

Back