Help me fundraise my PPL(A) Course

Mine cost $12k, but I stretched it over 3.5 years.

Well, mine wasn't $8K either. But I spread it over 2 years and took 65 hours total.

But it's a reasonable estimate for where I live.

John

That's 100%-200% increase in cost in 30 years. I was just change short of $3500 all in including headset, books, charts, and checkrides.

I just totalled mine... Even owning, after getting the airplane for free, mine was ~$3700-4000 including all required costs along the way. That includes prorated insurance, a/c fixed costs, fuel, supplies, etc. Now that doesn't include any CFI time or DPE costs since I didn't have to pay any of that.

Man, I should have recommended that my daughter go this route for veterinary school. I mean, she is curing God's creatures and all. Not as important as a free-loader who "has a dream" but what the hell.

Man, I should have recommended that my daughter go this route for veterinary school. I mean, she is curing God's creatures and all. Not as important as a free-loader who "has a dream" but what the hell.

Who knows, Vet School has a whole lot more sympathetic audience than private pilot training. It might be somewhat effective on FaceBook if you do a Sarah MacLauglinesque video.

Well, mine wasn't $8K either. But I spread it over 2 years and took 65 hours total.

But it's a reasonable estimate for where I live.

John

I've always estimated mine at ~$5000 in 06-07, including the online test, headset and checkride. Six weeks later, I bought half a plane for several times that cost. Now I own the whole thing, doubling my annual costs, data, and repairs but at least my insurance rates were reduced by 2/3 as experience increased and I added instruments.

The fund-raising total is still only three dollars. What wrong with you people?

You mean you don't want to give any money to a guy who has a skillset (graphic design) and went to college and can't or won't find a job doing that (which would allow him to finance it himself with some elbow grease)??

Or the fact that he hasn't contributed at all to the forum or talked for any length of time or even logged on past posting the OP? Say it ain't so!

Not only that, but he's also posted it and left it sitting elsewhere without replying.

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23900&title=help-me-fundraise-my-ppla-course

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkboard-topics/1664227-help-me-fundraise-my-ppl-course.html

And these two probably require login information to get to the posts, I can't access them but of course it's by the same person on the google preview.

http://forums.x-pilot.com/topic/7803-help-me-fundraise-my-ppla-course/

http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/money-talk/87068-help-me-fundraise-my-ppl-course.html

Big surprise that he posted them all 4 days ago and hasn't visited a single one since to reply. And that each site has basically told him to pound sand. No thanks.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/momchiljambazov

Job experience and speaks 3 languages, with 2 years 8 months at his job to boot. And what's this? You've activated my trap card - google-fu!

https://www.elance.com/s/momchil_jambazov/

His minimum hourly rate is $27/hr :rofl:

"I love my job, it's my passion! I write quality code, I'm very organized & always meet deadlines!"

Please, think of the children.
profile_picture_by_jambazov-d5qdnf7.jpg

Last edited:
Just post your name, date of birth, address, SSN, and bank account number so we can send you a direct deposit.

What the hell happened to his head? Did he pass out around drunk friends with hair clippers? Maybe that's why he needs the $dough.

Y
Job experience and speaks 3 languages, with 2 years 8 months at his job to boot. And what's this? You've activated my trap card - google-fu!

https://www.elance.com/s/momchil_jambazov/

His minimum hourly rate is $27/hr :rofl:

"I love my job, it's my passion! I write quality code, I'm very organized & always meet deadlines!"

Looks like he's doing pretty good:

My Snapshot

All Categories
12 monthsLifetime
Jobs
Total
Milestones
Hours
Reviews
N/A
Recommend
Clients
0%
Total
Repeat
Earnings
$0
$0
Total
Per Client

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not my formatting, sorry. You get the idea.

Im so happy to see you guys like to "Pay It Forward" I would like to take a moment and ask you guys to please send me money as well. However I have no plans to use it for education, bills, or medical. I will blow every dime on hookers, cocaine, and Pizza. so open you're hearts and wallets give till it hurts. Thank you

The OP has raised $3.00 so far. Is that enough to pay for a hooker? ;)

Im so happy to see you guys like to "Pay It Forward" I would like to take a moment and ask you guys to please send me money as well. However I have no plans to use it for education, bills, or medical. I will blow every dime on hookers, cocaine, and Pizza. so open you're hearts and wallets give till it hurts. Thank you
Here's a man with a plan!

Nice way to tiptoe into the room. :devil:

:cheerswine:

I looked at saw that he has $3. Almost there! I think if this free money approach worked everyone would be doing it.

Seems stalled there. I thought sure this would max out instantly. :rolleyes:

BTW, I have a childhood dream of being independently wealthy and living on a tropical island. I'm putting my "fund me" page together now. Hope to see you all there.

Seems stalled there. I thought sure this would max out instantly. :rolleyes:

BTW, I have a childhood dream of being independently wealthy and living on a tropical island. I'm putting my "fund me" page together now. Hope to see you all there.

Henning, shame on you for taking over Jonesy's identity on POA.

;)

My plan has been working for years. All those jars labeled "Childrens Miracle Network" is secretly my college fund. I figured flying is a childhood dream and it'd be a miracle if suckers donated to it. I know..I know..you're jealous you didn't think of it. :yikes: :devil:

My plan has been working for years. All those jars labeled "Childrens Miracle Network" is secretly my college fund. I figured flying is a childhood dream and it'd be a miracle if suckers donated to it. I know..I know..you're jealous you didn't think of it. :yikes: :devil:

Fiendishly elegant in design. Kudos to you, young lady! Well played.

We're not that different.
I'm good friends with Sally Struthers. That crying commercial... My idea.

Oh, the Shamwow... Totally a cover for my house payment fund.

You win... Hands down you win :yes:

Back