HELP IN FINDING A USED STARTER PLANE

kravetz

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Kravetz_Brazil
Hey, guys. First of all, happy new year B) I wish the very best for every pilot/student here!
My name's R. Kravetz and I've been searching for a used aircraft to buy in the USA but I didn't find "my bird" yet. (Why I don't buy here in my country? A simple 1970's Cherokee can cost up to 120k US$ easily here :hairraise:, seriously! i.e. www.avioesnet.com.br) I tried www.aso.com and www.controller.com but they didn't help that much. So I got a few questions and I would apreciate any help:

1) Any other websites to find a good bird;
2) Any company that verifies (pre-buy inspection) the plane/mechanics before I can buy it, preferable including flight tests.
3) If someone knows somebody who's selling any of: C172, Piper PA-28-140,150,160,180) please send me a private message.

Thanks! best wishes!!

Try Tradeaplane.com as well as globalplanesearch.com

If you find a plane anywhere in the U.S. Chances are someone on this board lives in the general vicinity and can give you recommendations for people to preform prebuy inspections and could likely find someone to test fly it as well.

www.cbaviation.com might be a possible resource for you.

They have been featured on US Television ferrying aircraft to Brazil.

Thanks a lot, everybody! The barnstormes.com and trade-a-plane have lots of classifieds! That's what I was looking for.

I just bought a Mooney and need to sell my Cessna 150. let me know if a 150 fits your need and I'll give you more details.

A few years ago I sold a glider that was shipped to Argentina. The buyer worked for a company here in the US that flies and ships aircraft to South America. I'm sure I could contact them again to arrange export to you.

Good luck

MM

Let me know if you need someone to fly it down to Brazil. That's a trip I'd love to make! :D

I just bought a Mooney and need to sell my Cessna 150. let me know if a 150 fits your need and I'll give you more details.

A few years ago I sold a glider that was shipped to Argentina. The buyer worked for a company here in the US that flies and ships aircraft to South America. I'm sure I could contact them again to arrange export to you.

Good luck

MM
I have a young daughter, I need at least 3 seats.

Let me know if you need someone to fly it down to Brazil. That's a trip I'd love to make! :D

I've hired a comercial pilot. Thanks for the support!!!

My first landing in Brazil is going to be in Boa Vista (SBBV), but because of the paper work with the nationalization we're planning to stay 3-4 days there. Due to the bureaucracy, we can be stuck in an international airport (the very first we land) and a funny trip can became a boring one.

When you come, visit the Igassu falls ;) that's near my hometown, if I'm here, I'd enjoy being your guide.

I'd like to thank everybody in this forum for the very useful tips you gave me. Be sure they helped me a lot.
I'd like also to apologize those people I lost contact with. But that wad because I was deployed to the UN mission in South Sudan due to the ongoing crisis in the country.
Guys Ive never seen so many military aircrafts and choppers together here, its being such an ecperience.
I cant take pictures close, only in the maintenance hangar. I'll upload if Interne here allows (ultra slow)
best regards.

Oh theres also an giant four engine jet, i dont know if it is an Antonov, but man, thats huge!!!
bye

Back