Help, I'm technology challenged

kevin47881

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Time to fly!
O.K., I know most everyone knows how to do the following except me. So, I'm swallowing my pride and asking...
I have scene that when folks include a link into a post, it is often changed to "click here" or similar. For example, I want to include the web site www.yippieiocaya.com and have it show "click here" (instead of the web site name) on the post.
The question...how is this accomplished? I tried right clicking on the link hoping I could rename but the option is not available.
Your expertise is appreciated.

Last edited:
kevin47881 said:
O.K., I know most everyone knows how to do the following except me. So, I'm swallowing my pride and asking...
I have scene that when folks include a link into a post, it is often changed to "click here" or similar. For example, I want to include the web site www.yippieiocaya.com and have it show "click here" (instead of the web site name) on the post.
The question...how is this accomplished? I tried right clicking on the link hoping I could rename but the option is not available.
Your expertise is appreciated.
Hi Kevin,

See this page...which should bring you to "URL Hyperthreading."

Jason

It's even easier to just highlight the text that you want to use as the link. Hit the little globe at the top of the comment area (the one with the chain links) and it will prompt you for the URL that you want to attach to the text that is highlighted.

Back