Hello new guy here

G

godzuki

i thought i would drop in some where and say hello. my name is jim im 33 married no kids not that we arent working on it hehe.

at little back ground, i was in the baker college flight science program in muskegon michigan. i say was because that was back in 03 was the last time i flew, near the end of the semester my wife was hospitalized for 3 months i dropped out of school and havent been back. she has gotten better since but i never returned to school. im not sure why but i didnt. i was recently cleaning out the spare bedroom and i open the closet to find all of my books and gear from school for flying. i figured i might as well put these up for some other student who needs them. i have pretty much everything one person might need to get thier privates and some of the stuff for commercial and insturment. ill be posting in the want add section once i find our digital camera so i can take pic's of all the stuff i have.

i just didnt want people to think im a spammer, nope just a ex student pilot with alot of stuff some other student should be putting to use. ill make it a bargain compaired to what i paid for it all.

well again Hello to all

Jim

sorry to hear that Jim, welcome to PoA. Take off your jacket, sit down, and stay awhile. Got about the best online pilot community on the web here, love to get to know you more! See you around...

Hey Jim!

Hopefully the comrarderie around here will convince ya to give it a shot again someday. Either way, stick around!

Hello Jim, and welcome to PoA. I second what Tony said, stick around awhile. Really good folks here, and you don't have to be a current or active pilot to participate. I'm glad your wife is better, and I hope she continues to improve.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that you've quit flying. We'd all like to think that you'd start again someday, so you might just need that stuff!

If you're set on giving it away, you might want to check out this thread. I think that Brandon would be a perfect fit for your stuff.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9819

Welcome Jim. Once a pilot, always a pilot, even student count :)

Back