Heading to Stillwater,OK

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
This weekend Oklahoma State plays Texas at home. I have been wanting to see Texas play and one of my buddies from high school plays for Oklahoma St.
So me and the girlfriend are going to go watch the game!
Sadly I am not flying because once i get there they won't let me have a car. Unless I can land on the football field it looks like we have to go the old fashion way,and spend 3 hours in a car. haha

Rudy said:
This weekend Oklahoma State plays Texas at home. I have been wanting to see Texas play and one of my buddies from high school plays for Oklahoma St.
So me and the girlfriend are going to go watch the game!
Sadly I am not flying because once i get there they won't let me have a car. Unless I can land on the football field it looks like we have to go the old fashion way,and spend 3 hours in a car. haha

Taxi?

N2212R said:
Yeah we could do that.
We just figured we would rather have a car so we could do that we could go wherever we wanted.
If we were just going to the game and nowhere else I would definitely use that idea.

Enjoy the season Texas fans, cause the Sooners will be back next year!!!
I've heard that someone runs a shuttle from the airport to the stadium.
If you want I'll check into it. Q

imQ said:
Enjoy the season Texas fans, cause the Sooners will be back next year!!!
I've heard that someone runs a shuttle from the airport to the stadium.
If you want I'll check into it. Q
Thanks a lot, but its O.K. We are driving for sure. I will check into that sometime if i ever go back though.

Thanks a lot.

The only thing I know about SWO is that on Thursday nights, the Tumbleweed used to have wet t-shirt contests at night. Dunno if that is still the practice.

Brent

Rudy said:
they won't let me have a car.
story of my life.

Plus I'm usually too poor to pay for a taxi.

John J said:
Rudy;

Have a real nice time. Too bad you can't take the plane.

Have fun

John
I am sure we will have a good time, even though it could be better if the plane got to go too. haha

Brent Bradford said:
The only thing I know about SWO is that on Thursday nights, the Tumbleweed used to have wet t-shirt contests at night. Dunno if that is still the practice.

Brent
Hahah,

I'll ask my friend if he has ever been. haha

I did'nt think about this till later. The last two times Texas played at OSU the airport was so busy people were landing in OKC and driving up.

Back