Hayden's Air Tour

I see that Hayden has been in the state of Arkansas, has he ever been in KLIT?:nono:

I promise if he ever sees the inside of the Free Bird again he will exit it in a dramatically increased number of pieces.

I promise if he ever sees the inside of the Free Bird again he will exit it in a dramatically increased number of pieces.
:nono::nono::nono:
  • Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

:D:D:D

Someone broke him in half. I don't know where bother halves are. One ended up in CO I thought, the other ???

I couldn't believe my luck! Beer! two cases of it to be exact. I remember hopping up in the cockpit for a look. The next thing I knew the engine had started and we were on our way. The trouble was I didn't know where I was headed. Not one to be a spoil sport, I sat back and enjoyed the ride.

I must have dozed for a bit. When I woke we had stopped at 44N. Typical Rhode Islanders, my new hosts left me in the plane while they went in to eat. Keith and Paula apologized when they got back. They even brought me some chicken fingers and sweet potato fries, yum!

Once I was done, we all piled back in and headed east to PVD. Keith tells me that I will do some local tours before heading off to my next stop. I'll send updates when able.

Hayden

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I couldn't believe my luck! Beer! two cases of it to be exact. I remember hopping up in the cockpit for a look. The next thing I knew the engine had started and we were on our way. The trouble was I didn't know where I was headed. Not one to be a spoil sport, I sat back and enjoyed the ride.

I must have dozed for a bit. When I woke we had stopped at 44N. Typical Rhode Islanders, my new hosts left me in the plane while they went in to eat. Keith and Paula apologized when they got back. They even brought me some chicken fingers and sweet potato fries, yum!

Once I was done, we all piled back in and headed east to PVD. Keith tells me that I will do some local tours before heading off to my next stop. I'll send updates when able.

Hayden
Of course, this is after my new Aunt-to-be forgot me back at Wings. I think she was too wrapped up in figuring out what kind of generator to put in her safe room in that new house and hangar she's planning to build in Oklahoma!

That guy from Chicago who started me on this journey two years ago is kind of to blame too, since he was supposed to remind her and make sure that I was safely conveyed from that crazy running chick (I lost my legs a while back, so I had an excuse not to join her on her runs) to my new-found Aunt. But was he anywhere to be found when she was leaving? Noooo!!!:mad2:

Anyway, I'm now happy in my new home. Of course, I don't know what this Keith guy is going to do when he finds that he only has a case of beer left!:yikes:

heck, if he drinks it all it will just be a good excuse to make a run for more :)

Oh my word, did Hayden luck out! When he left Michigan, he had a six-pack of Bell's Oberon. Managed to parlay that into two cases of Yuengling. That's boy's got skillz!

Somewhere over New Jersey, I stated to the World in General,

"I forgot the Lawn Dwarf."
"Who?" Hubby asked.
"You know, Howard the Yard Elf."
"Huh?"
"The little traveller that gets rides from POA and travels all over the country, like Henning did a couple of years ago."
"Where is he now?"
"He was at the FlyBQ. I was supposed to take him. What's his name? He's named after that famous DC pilot."
[snort] "Where was he?"
"On the table next to the hamburger buns. Hayward? His bottom is broken off."
"I never saw him there. What's his name?"
"Starts with a -H- or -M-."

Several minutes passed. New Jersey in spring.

"Hayden! The Garden Gnome!"
"Wonder where he is now."
"Probably nestled among the hamburger buns."

Hayden took a quick tour of the Rhode Island State House today. He's kinda hard to read, but I think he's enjoying himself so far.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

it's tough to read in the scaled down photo, but it reads, "The Rhode Island House of Representatives Welcomes Hayden
picture.php

Keith this is EXACTLY what was meant to be done with Hayden! Awesome Job! By the way did he introduce any legislation while he was in the state house?:D

Keith this is EXACTLY what was meant to be done with Hayden! Awesome Job! By the way did he introduce any legislation while he was in the state house?:D
I'm sure he was a wonderful spokesman for GA! :yes:

The legislature isn't in session today. Tomorrow he may get to meet some dignitaries.

Hayden has certainly caused quite a stir in the state capitol.

This morning he attended a presentation by the House of Representatives and received the following Citation.

Attachments

• hayden_citationsmall.jpg
    hayden_citationsmall.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 61

This morning he attended a presentation by the House of Representatives and received the following Citation.

All Bow Down!

This is remarkable, the kind of spontaneous publicity that can lead to incredible new opportunities.

The best part is, at this point, Hayden the Garden Gnome is a more important aviation figure than Troy "Let's Build a Palace" Martin! :D

Holy Dog Doo Doo, Batman, that's Awesome!:D

Oh my word, did Hayden luck out! When he left Michigan, he had a six-pack of Bell's Oberon. Managed to parlay that into two cases of Yuengling. That's boy's got skillz!

I'm not sure if I'd call trading in Bell's Oberon for Yuckling qualifies as Skillz.... No matter the quantity.

* Disclaimer I do find Yuengling better then your average bud, but it's just not THAT good.

Ok, So what ever happened to Hayden, the lower half nome?

I do believe that after 6Y9, He headed out to Colorado.

I suppose I should start lobbying for the next host now. I've almost had him a week, and RI is a small place. If anyone in my neck of the woods wants Hayden speak up or PM me and we will set up an exchange.

I suppose I should start lobbying for the next host now. I've almost had him a week, and RI is a small place. If anyone in my neck of the woods wants Hayden speak up or PM me and we will set up an exchange.

Anybody up that way coming to Gaston's in a couple weeks?

:smile:Keith FYI Hayden should try to travel GA when ever possible and must always promote GA

Hayden is getting antsy. Any takers in New England?

I will repeat. If any part of the gnome finds itself in the Free Bird with the knowledge of its pilot, it will visit a spectacular number of places simultaneously.

Keith best way to send Hayden on its way is at a flyin or $100 hamburger run the he gets stowed away!

last call!
My Medical expires at the end of this month(psst today is the end of this month) I won't have a new one until the 14th. So if there is going to be a GA handoff today is pretty much it if someone wants to grab Hayden to bring to Gastons .

Back