Happy Birthday Mike and Bryon!!!

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
I wish you both a very Happy Birthday. Spend it well!! Hopefully you can even fit a flight into the days' agenda.

Regards,
Jason

HPNPilot1200 said:
I wish you both a very Happy Birthday. Spend it well!! Hopefully you can even fit a flight into the days' agenda.

Mike,

You'd better be flying today! :yes: It's your birthday, and this weather is perfect for flying! :blueplane: :goofy:

Happy birthday!

flyingcheesehead said:
Mike,

You'd better be flying today! :yes: It's your birthday, and this weather is perfect for flying! :blueplane: :goofy:

Happy birthday!

Not a chance. Jann dragged me to Cerque du Soleil. That was my surprise present. :rolleyes: It's wasn't that bad.

We watched the military jet parade fly overhead. They had one with two jets following an old warbird. It might have been a line of cats. It looked the warbird had the prop its spinning off its hub and the jets were in full slow flight mode.

I got to see the Blue Angels as we ate lunch. Boss Foley waved.

I will fly next weekend and Wings Weekend at DeKalb the weekend after this. Of course, that means we're guaranteed to have 0/0 TSRA.

Last edited:
mikea said:
Not a chance. Jann dragged me to Cerque du Soleil. That was my surprise persent. :rolleyes:

How nice of you to give her a present on your birthday. ;) :rofl:

flyingcheesehead said:
How nice of you to give her a present on your birthday. ;) :rofl:
It was her present to me, kinda like when A.J. gave his Mom the "The Matrix" DVD for Christmas. I almost died when I found out what the tickets cost.

Sorry guys, didn't see this earlier. I WAS actually flying. Got a few more hours of multi-engine in. Thank you all. Just a few more grey hairs. (and a few less of them to comb)

Bryon,

Any guy with a Tiger as his avatar is OK in my book. :)

My condolences Mike. ;)

Back