Happy Birthday Jesse

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Hey Jesse, way to turn 20. Congrats on keeping alive for yet another year. Remember, party in Iowa if you want to venture down :) Otherwise have fun packing!

Happy Birthday, Jesse! Welcome to the decade that you'll talk about (and wish that you could relive) throughout the rest of your life.

Thanks everyone. I'm in the process of preparing for my move to Nebraska which will happen on Saturday. I appreciate all the kind words. My computer was unhooked most of yesterday so I didn't have a chance to see any of this.

Right now it's floor living. It's not very comfortable laying on the floor while attempting to use a desktop computer. I probably got a bit carried away and got rid of some of my critical furniture a tad too early.

I was trying to figure out how I'd possibly move some of the big stuff out of my apartment by myself. I also wasn't sure where I'd take it because I can't move any of it with me. It finally dawned on me--I have a balcony and I live on the 3rd floor! I tossed everything out of the balcony and watched it explode upon ground impact. This made it all very easy to fit inside the dumpter. This was also very entertaining and I got carried away..... That was my 20th birthday.

Crap. I'm old.

Back