Happy Birthday, Greg B!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
Greg, wherever you are, in whichever hemisphere, Happy Birthday to you. Hope it's a great one.

/s/ Spike

Hey, happy birthday Greg. Even though its your job, I hope you got to do some fun flying today!

Very Happy Birthday to you, Greg!!

Happy b-day, Greg! Hope you're taking a day off with that pretty airplane of yours and having some fun.

terry

Thanks Guys. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I had to work. Spent most of the day in a 777 going from O'Hare to Narita. Oh well. Someone has to do it. (c: We came out of bankruptcy today so things are looking up.

Greg Bockelman said:
Thanks Guys. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I had to work. Spent most of the day in a 777 going from O'Hare to Narita. Oh well. Someone has to do it. (c: We came out of bankruptcy today so things are looking up.

Oh, the shame of flying a 777. And you admit it?:goofy:

Happy B-day, Greg.

:hairraise:

Hapy birthday Greg! At least you got to fly (but had to deal with getting paid to do it :D ). Still, work is work.... I'm sure the 195 isn't the least bit jealous of the big beast.

I am a little late to the party. Hope your birthday was wonderful, Greg.

Belated happy birthday. I fly United fairly frequently (BOI to YXL two weeks ago, BOI to Syracuse next week), but have yet to be on a 777.

Petra

Back