Happy Birthday Brook

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Brook,
Happy Birthday from me! Have fun, go fly, have more fun!

Dang! I wanted to be the first! Happy 30th Brook. I'm only one day behind you... :)

Happy B-Day Brook!!

Carpe Diem!! Seize the carp!! or something like that..

-Chris

30! Your catching up! Have a good one Brook.

Rut roh... rolled over the most significant digit!

HB and keep up the good progress on your PPL training!

-Rich

Happy birthday, Brook. I hope at least one of your dreams comes true today.

oooooooooooooh. Someone just got old!!!!

Happy birthday, Brook. I remember 30. I sent out invitations for people to attend a wake to mourn the passing of my 20's!

Brook! I've been running about like a headless chicken preparing to move to Oregon, and I said...since today is my last day at the Job from Hell, I'd better celebrate by checking PoA before I leave for work! (Since the Firewall of Death prevents that.)

But it was the fact it was your Birthday that must have been the real reason! Yeah!

Happy Birthday, my friend. Happy happy birthday, and many more! Have a great day and do something good for yourself! (Like flying, of course!)

All the best

terry

Hey, if 40 (which I am) is the new 30, then 30 (which you are) is the new 20.

No drinking for another year!

Happy Birthday!

-Tim

TMetzinger said:
Hey, if 40 (which I am) is the new 30, then 30 (which you are) is the new 20.

No drinking for another year!

Happy Birthday!

-Tim

Hah hah hah. Guess I should have told Jager Meister (who stopped by at 12:21 this morning) that he couldn't have come over for anohter year then eh? Hah hah hah.

Thank you everyone for the nice wishes.

Hippo birdie two ewes,
hippo birdie two ewes,
hippo birdie deer Brook trout
hippo birdie two ewes!

HPNFlyGirl said:
Hah hah hah. Guess I should have told Jager Meister (who stopped by at 12:21 this morning) that he couldn't have come over for anohter year then eh? Hah hah hah.

Thank you everyone for the nice wishes.

Isn't Jaegermeister german for "cough syrup"? Happy Birthday Liebschen

Brook! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! That's about as good as I can sing so you'll have to bear with me. Enjoy your day! It's the only 30th birthday you'll ever have unless you want to celebrate anniversaries of your 30th. Woohoo! Keep it down to a dull roar!

Happy Birthday Brook!!! Many happy returns and hope you get your PPL this year!!!

Back