Happy Birthday Brook

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
HBTY Brook. :yes:

Speaking of Virgo women. :D What are the chances that you have three lady pilots who have birthdays on the same day show up at Gaston's on the same weekend? :)

Cool! Yet another b'day! Many happy returns, Brook!

Jim

Happy B-Day Brook! Go do something fun (and take pictures if it's legal!) :D

Happy Birthday! Still got the gnome? I finished my Diamond Checkout so I can meet you somewhere and pick him up.

Happy Birthday - Hope the cake was good...

Fly safe

Thank you guys. What a GREAT day. I had a fly in with a few of my closest friends at KLHZ. Today I even had my very 1st NON pilot passengers. :D It was my brother and our friend Tara. They enjoyed it. Then I took up my friend from school who had never been in a "small plane" before while Billy (Upandout) sat in the back. Then everyone went home and some had to go to work. Then I hung out at the airport for a little while...just chillin out. Then I decided that I would do a "solo" cross country to ISO. Nice x/c there and back on JNX. 2.8 logged today. :D So a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Brook!! Sorry I couldn't make it to the fly-in - I was scheduled for ops duty at the glider club (and what a cluster THAT was today, but that's a different story for anothe time). I am sorry I didn't make it, though and I hope y'all had a great time! :)

Brook,
Leslie and I were out of town (and without internet acces) this weekend, so we missed your B'Day. Sorry! Glad it was great, just as we'd have wished for you!

Aweeeee maaaaannnnn! I missed it! Glad you had a good birthday!!! Belated happy birthday wishes for you!

Hey Brooke!!

Glad you had fun on your b-day and also got some great flying in.

Hey B looks like you had a blast. Good on you. Happy B-Day a bit bleated I'm away and have limited internet access.

Oh yeah...I also passed the 50 hour mark on the x/c requirement so when I go for my IR...I wont have to worry about not having enough hours and make up for it. :D

Back