Happy Birthday Bill

Thanks, Brook!

Just got done with a nice dinner... :cheerswine:

You've still got two (central time) hours left....

Whip out the CC and treat yourself to a birthday MacBook (just finished reading your Banging head against wall tech thread. Ouch.)

-Rich

Edit: Oh yeah....Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Bill! Here's to many returns (on investments) and lots of free cash (flow)! Especially Because In Time Days Amass!

Wow, I'm a bleeping nerd.

Did you get a chance to take the Commander up? What a pretty bird.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Thanks, folks!

Unfortunately, I didn't take the plane up. I had some other commitments yesterday..... maybe this weekend, if I can choke down the cost of fuel.

HPNFlyGirl said:
What did you have for you birthday dinner?

An italian feast.... B)

A nice steak au poivre, pasta w/homemade pesto (Genoa style), asparagus Mario (that is, drizzled with olive oil, garlic, capers, and hard boiled egg pieces), and garlic bread. Along with a bottle of very nice Burgundy (Gevrey Chambertin) wine from Beaune.

And a little cheese plate.

Last edited:
wsuffa said:
An italian feast.... B)

A nice steak au poivre, pasta w/homemade pesto (Genoa style), asparagus Mario (that is, drizzled with olive oil, garlic, capers, and hard boiled egg pieces), and garlic bread. Along with a bottle of very nice Burgundy (Gevrey Chambertin) wine from Beaune.

And a little cheese plate.

Sounds yummy.

Happy belated birthday, Bill - sorry - I'm not on here as much as I used to be!! Hope it was sterling!

Back