Happy birthday Bill (wsuffa)

Happy Birthday Bill! Enjoy!

Hope you're having fun today!! :cheerswine:

Thanks, All...

Fun would be flying the plane. Which I'm not. I'm at work instead. Oh well.

This is one of the "big ones", though....

Still, all in all, not a bad day.

Day-um, has this day rolled around again?!?!

Happy B-day, fellow Commander owner!

-Rich

Happy Birthday Bill! Enjoy the day, have a bottle of something big and red, and forget today even happened.

That's my plan tonight :yes:

Cheers,

-Andrew

Ooops missed it!

Happy belated Birthday Bill. And thanks for your work on the Board. Greebo would've imploded (he's to calm to EXplode) without you, ron, bruce, et. al.

Thanks, all, birthday turned out fine. But no good deed goes unpunished, so right now, I'm sitting at ATL awaiting the flight segment to SAT on DL. It was originally scheduled for 9:30 PM - it's now been rescheduled for 2 AM. 4-1/2 hours.

Last week the flight from DCA was so late that there would have been a misconnect, so I ended up on the 6 AM AA flight on Saturday - because all the other flights were so full I would have otherwise gotten home 24+ hours late.

In ALL my years of flying commercially, I've NEVER had a year like this one. 3 times I've ended up arriving at destination a day late, once I drove from DFW to SAT at midnight, twice I've canceled meetings and take an earlier flight when the later one was canceled, 5 mechanicals resulting in hour+ delays each, 4 delays of 3+ hours in arrival. Had I taken the 5:20 PM on WN tonight instead, I'd be spending the night in Houston.

Bah. It's too far to commute with the Commander.

If you come through ATL often and end up with long delays in the evening, grab my number and we'll head off the airport to a respectable fast food joint not paying kickbacks to the airport administration. :)

If you come through ATL often and end up with long delays in the evening, grab my number and we'll head off the airport to a respectable fast food joint not paying kickbacks to the airport administration. :)

Thanks, will do. We finally left at 2:45 AM this morning.

Bill needs an Eclipse 500. :) Sorry you've had a bad travel year, Bill. Man, and it's only July!!

Bill needs someone to give me the money to buy and operate a DJet.... ;)

Here on out, I expect to be taking the WN direct flights between SAT and BWI. It's a bit more expensive, it gets me in a little later and I have to leave a little earlier, but it's direct. The sooner I can sell the house, the sooner it's a non-issue.

Oh no, Mister Bill, not another one so soon!!

Hope it went well. Sounds like your new deal is going well.

Best,

Dave

Back