Hangar 24 Brewery, California

LifeInverted

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
LifeInverted
I've been out flying in California for the past month and something caught my eye the other day (there was a taildragger on the bottle, such an easy sell). Grabbed a 6-pack of Hangar 24 Orange Wheat beer (delicious by the way). They're out of Redlands, California at the airport if I'm not mistaken...anyone know any more about these guys? If anything I recommend you grab one when you see one and support one of our own brewers!

I've never heard of them or tried their beer. Headed down to the store to buy some right now! :thumbsup:

Great beer, fun brewery to visit. They offer beer tastings like a winery. They are doing well with their distribution in SoCal grocery stores and restaurants/bars, I even like their promo items. I have a bunch of their t-shirts and beer glasses. Worth a visit for sure. Only bummer is someone has to be the designated pilot. :cheers:

Last edited:
Just tried their pale ale. It's OK, nothing special but OK. It's all the grocery store had. I'd love to try their Alt Bier. It won a whole ton of awards.

Tried their Gordgeous porter at Eureka! burger in Berkeley... I picked it from the menu solely because of the brewery name :D

Just tried their pale ale. It's OK, nothing special but OK. It's all the grocery store had. I'd love to try their Alt Bier. It won a whole ton of awards.

Anyone know if this stuff is available in the bay area? I travel there from time to time, and would love to grab some Alt. I haven't been to Dusseldorf lately. :)

Their beer is pretty good. I was in one of the private tents at the Reno Air Races and they had their IPA on tap. It was really good, but it was also free so take that for what it's worth lol.

Anyone know if this stuff is available in the bay area? I travel there from time to time, and would love to grab some Alt. I haven't been to Dusseldorf lately. :)

You can look on their website, they have a locater that shows where it's sold.

If they have it in Lompoc, it's probably all over the bay area.

Back